- By Joyce Huang on 2017/03/24
- By Holly Boyle on 2017/03/22
- By Nia Schindle on 2017/03/20
- By Holly Boyle on 2017/03/15
- By Joyce Huang on 2017/03/10
- By Nia Schindle on 2017/02/24
Classic, effortless, and endlessly versatile, the Breton-stripe top is the epitome of enviable French-girl insouciance. Channel your inner Caroline De Maigret and style AG Jeans’s bell-sleeved Lyric top with the label’s irreverently chic staples, from a supple suede skirt,...
- By Nia Schindle on 2017/02/22
From morning meetings to wining and dining that all-important client, you need a workweek wardrobe that works as hard as you do. Update your professional portfolio (and set the style standards in your office) with these five trend-right tops...
- By Nia Schindle on 2017/02/20
Cut from wisps of chiffon and see-through organza, this season’s seductive reveal-and-conceal designs were made from a plethora of sheer fabrics. When it comes to tackling transparencies, styling is key—opt for one sheer design in your ensemble, mixing it...