- By Joyce Huang on 2017/10/13
- By Holly Boyle on 2017/10/11
- By Joyce Huang on 2017/10/09
- By Holly Boyle on 2017/10/06
- By Nia Schindle on 2017/09/28
- By Nia Schindle on 2017/09/20
For Fall 2017, the Fendi models stepped out onto the runway in the brand’s signature sophistication. Eschewing the pop-bright palettes and maximalist tendencies of seasons past, the house’s latest collection felt decidedly grown up. Finely crafted fur coats draped...
- By Holly Boyle on 2017/09/15
Utilitarian is having a major moment right now. From mini skirts to shirt jackets, we’re seeing military inspired details, like cargo pockets, brass buttons and trench coat designs, popping up everywhere. While there’s a certain practicality often associated with...
- By Joyce Huang on 2017/09/13
Can BECCA beauty brand do any wrong? LustreLife editors are seriously obsessed with this can’t-miss beauty brand. From the foundations to the highlighters, to being a cruelty-free makeup company, BECCA is our everything! The quality of the products are...