- By Holly Boyle on 2017/11/20
- By Holly Boyle on 2017/11/15
- By Joyce Huang on 2017/11/13
- By Holly Boyle on 2017/11/06
- By Nia Schindle on 2017/11/03
- By Joyce Huang on 2017/10/13
The accessories for this season are instant game changers. Glitter footwear rocked the runways at Saint Laurent and Chanel, while bold earrings were spotted at Balenciaga and Versace. At Lanvin there were sophisticated and tiny bags, and Alexander Wang...
- By Holly Boyle on 2017/10/11
It used to be 9-5 attire strictly was of the formal business sense. But these days the scope of dress codes ranges from ultra cool start-up to downtown high profile law firm and everything in between. Some office memos...
- By Holly Boyle on 2017/10/06
For years it seemed like midi and maxi skirts had been getting all the press. But lately, mini skirts have decidedly taken on that whole “anything you can do I can do better” philosophy and are presenting us with...